News & Events

The Revd. Musa Daba, Priest-in-Charge at St. Mark's Church, extends a warm welcome to all. Click "News & Bulletins" for details.
......................


St. Mark's Church Guild meets on the first Sunday of each month at 9.15 a.m. in the Parish Hall. New members always welcome.
........................

Join us at 11.00 a.m. on a Wednesday for a service of Communion and Prayers
........................


Our regular Sunday services include Holy Communion and Sung Eucharist. Click "News & Bulletins" for schedules.
........................


Click to read more

.................................................

Download our Newsletter
.................................................




.................................................

St. Mark\'s Church
St. Mark's Chur...
Image Detail
Wardens & Clergy
Wardens & Clerg...
Image Detail
Procession-1
Procession-1
Image Detail
Procession-2
Procession-2
Image Detail
The Ven. Andrew Doughty
The Ven. Andrew...
Image Detail
Bishop Ewen Ratteray
Bishop Ewen Rat...
Image Detail
The Service
The Service
Image Detail
The Congregation
The Congregatio...
Image Detail
Reading the Gospel
Reading the Gos...
Image Detail
Words of Encouragement
Words of Encour...
Image Detail
Presentations
Presentations
Image Detail
Welcome cake
Welcome cake
Image Detail
Brothers in Christ
Brothers in Chr...
Image Detail
Let them eat cake
Let them eat ca...
Image Detail
Fr. Musa, Levidia & Jessie Daba
Fr. Musa, Levid...
Image Detail
 
Display Num 
 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow

Click images to
view in Gallery

Interesting Facts

The steeple is 102 feet high to the cross and cost £489 to build.

........................
In 1911 a chime of bells was added.
.......................
There have been three Bermuda churches on the St. Mark's site.
......................
in 1712 the original church was badly damaged and rebuilt.

.................................................